25 February 2006

Felted Bags part two

Here are the photos of the finally finished booga bag. I'm now happy with the results. Eight feet of i-cord is a lot!


I also felted my buttonhole bag. Here are the before and after shots. I love this bag. I'm going to make one more (at least) with the purple on bottom and green on top as a surprise for a friend of mine at work who loved the bag too.


I haven't knit at all this week. I had a plumbing emergency on Tuesday and fell on concrete on Wednesday. Today is the first day I've been able to type without pain. I'll start knitting again today or tomorrow. Right now I'm glad nothing was broken!

Rich and I are headed to Bangkok on March 5th. I can't wait to see the sights. Dani, you haven't gotten me your shopping list yet! He gets home tonight from Caracas Venezuala. Check out his blog for stories of men with guns.

That's all for now. Maybe humor will happen when the pain pills wear off!

1 comment:

yarnchica said...

love the purses, sorry about the fall...working on the list...love dani