15 February 2006

finally




After some technical difficulties and some blogger issues, finally a post! Yay! Quite the accomplishment at the moment. Love the booga bags. Here are a few pics of what I have been working on, including my Lucy Bag made with my wonderful Christmas present from Aimee (on the far right). Also included is a morning market bag from Fabulous Felted Handknits made with yarn that did not work with one of my christmas presents - see what I mean about the green Aimee? (left). And finally a gorgeous teal shawl (if I do say so myself) that is very much still in progress from Vogue Knitting magazing Fall 05 (middle). I got the yarn on a uber super deal and have become a huge fan of Rowen Calmer. Rumor has it that it's been discontinued...so I am quite sad. Hope you girls are doing great, much love, Dani.

No comments: