02 July 2006

Pomatomus! What fun!


I had no idea how hard it was to take good pictures of your own feet? Did you know? Here are the Pomatomus socks I made in May. Sure I should have posted them then, but I was distracted by who knows what. Aimee has seen them up close and personal, so this is for you Lori. And speaking of Lorie....


I demand photos! You said you had a fancy new fangled camera, and some great projects to brag about....yet weeks have gone by and nothing! I want to see what you've done and the skills of that newly acquired camera. Am I asking too much? :)

1 comment:

yarnchica said...

Okay, forgot to mention a couple things. These are the infamous Pomatomus socks from Knitty.com (check the archives). I tried to insert a link, but that obviously didn't work so well...It's a great pattern. Enough to keep you entertained and involved in the knitting. Sometimes stockinette is a little too dull for my taste. I used Cherry Hills Farms Sock Yarn, multi color. One skein made the pair, and they are lovely. I adore the yarn and hope to buy more--it's very much like Koigu in my opinion. My favorite socks thus far.